Term of Service
Last Updated: 16th October 2023
Agreement to Terms
- Within the limits permitted by law, the Company reserves the right to modify or adjust any content of these terms and related regulations at any time. Notifications will be posted publicly. If you disagree with any part or all these terms, you should immediately stop browsing or using this Service. If you continue to browse or use this Service, you are deemed to have agreed to the modifications or changes to these terms and related regulations by the Company.
- You acknowledge and agree to ensure the following:
- Have full capacity for civil conduct or sufficient authorization for valid legal acts.
- The information provided is lawful, valid, and should maintain the integrity, truthfulness, and legality of the data.
- Safeguard the account, password, and other related identity verification information, including but not limited to email and mobile phone number.
- Use this Service only for legal purposes. Unauthorized use or access to this Service in any way without the Company’s consent or instructions is strictly prohibited.
- Do not use this Service for any illegal purpose or in any illegal manner, and undertake to comply with the relevant laws of the Republic of China and all international practices for using the Internet.
- Do not engage in any activities that implant malicious programs or directly or indirectly infringe upon the Company’s intellectual property rights or trade secrets that harm the Company’s interests.
- In the event of a violation of this article or suspicion thereof, you agree that the Company may suspend or terminate the provision of this Service at any time without notice, including but not limited to suspending, terminating, or deleting account permissions. You should make all data backup measures in advance and bear all responsibilities, which have nothing to do with the Company.
Intellectual Property Statement
- All content provided by the Company, including but not limited to text, slogans, graphics, icons, layouts, photos, etc., is protected by copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, and other intellectual property rights belonging to the Company. Whether or not these intellectual property rights have been applied for or registered, the same applies. Without the prior written consent of the Company or authorization under these terms, you may not reproduce, copy, download, excerpt, store, distribute, transmit, sell, edit, modify, display, or exercise the intellectual property rights. For any act that infringes the rights without prior written consent, we reserve the right to assert claims for rights infringement through legal means.
- All company names, logos, trademarks, service marks, and brands used or displayed in the Company (including but not limited to the Company’s website, products, and services) are the intellectual property of the Company or third parties. Without the prior written consent of the rights holder or other authorization under these Terms, you may not copy, reset, modify, excerpt, download, distribute, use for goods or packaging, or use in any other way for any purpose.
- You shall not, by yourself or with the assistance of any third party, in any way obstruct or damage the function, use, access, utilization, or security of the Company or its products and services. Except for the express authorization by the Company in these terms, all others are not within the authorized scope, and you may not use or utilize beyond the authorized scope.
Data and Content Handling
When you register or provide information to the Company, you are deemed to guarantee and agree to authorize the Company to use, reproduce, edit, or otherwise use the information within the scope of this Service, including but not limited to business contacts, service optimization, or questionnaire surveys.
Suspension or Termination of this Service
In the following circumstances, the Company may suspend or terminate all or part of this Service without notice:
- The Service cannot be provided due to force majeure events, including but not limited to accidents (fires, power outages, etc.), natural disasters, wars, riots, labor disputes, etc.
- Website or Service system maintenance or repair.
- To ensure the safety of users or third parties or to maintain the public interest in emergencies.
- In other circumstances deemed necessary by the Company, except for the situations listed in items (1) to (3) above.
- The Company endeavors to ensure the accuracy of this Service and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or special and consequential losses, which may result from improper or illegal use of this Service or hacking attacks. The Company shall not be liable for any loss resulting from the interruption of services due to force majeure, deliberate damage by others, changes in the applicable laws or regulations, disturbances, wars, power outages, or communication line interruptions.
- If the damage caused by the Company’s attributable reasons, the upper limit of the Company’s liability for damages is the fee paid by you. If you browse This Website or use the Service free of charge, the Company shall not be liable for any damages.
- If any part of the content or terms of these terms is invalid, the invalid part shall be adjusted within the scope favorable to the Company’s position, and it shall not affect the effectiveness of other terms.
Privacy Protection and Others
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The laws of the Republic of China shall be the governing law for these Terms and the Company’s related regulations.
- In the event of disputes arising from these Terms or the use of this Service, both parties shall resolve them in good faith. If litigation is necessary, both parties agree to the jurisdiction of the Taipei District Court in Taiwan.
If you have any concerns about the content of these terms, please stop browsing or using this Service and contact the following information. Please continue browsing or using this Service only after confirming the resolution of your concerns; otherwise, you will be deemed to have agreed to the content of these terms.
- Service Email：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Phone：(+886)2-2775-2800