Last Updated: 16th October 2023
General Terms and Applicability
- The purpose of collecting, processing, using, and international transmission of your personal data is to enhance the browsing experience of This Website, provide improvements necessary for this Service, and push marketing or other messages related to our services.
- We will use, process, or disclose your data in accordance with this Policy based on your consent or other legitimate bases that we believe in good faith exist (such as your voluntary browsing or data-providing actions, fulfilling contracts signed between us, or taking related actions based on your needs before signing the contract, or to fulfill legal obligations, etc.).
- We will make every commercial effort to ensure that your consent is made freely, specifically, knowingly, and explicitly and can be withdrawn by you at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of the data processing based on your consent before the withdrawal. Whether based on your consent or other legal bases, your personal data will be processed in accordance with principles such as legality, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
- This Policy applies to the collection, processing, and use of personal data involved when you register or continue to use this Service. This Policy does not apply to other linked services outside of this Service.
Collection Purposes and Categories of Personal Data
- The purposes of the Company’s collection of personal data are as follows:
- To provide, optimize, customize, or improve This Website or this Service.
- To provide you with the information you request from us.
- To respond to your inquiries.
- To prevent and respond to fraud, policy violations, or threatening or harmful behavior, or
- Customer service, business surveys, statistics, and research analysis.
- The Company may collect your personal data through your browsing or use of this Service. The categories of personal data collected include but are not limited to:
- Necessary personal data when registering an account, including but not limited to name, ID number, contact number, and email address.
- Browsing time, IP information, etc., when using this Service.
- Replies provided for the Company’s questionnaires or surveys.
Use of Personal Data
- When you register an account with the Company, we will retain the personal data you provide, including but not limited to name, ID number, contact number, and email address.
- During your general browsing, we may record related behaviors including but not limited to browsing time and IP information as a basis for future optimization or improvement of This Website or this Service.
- To improve service accuracy, if you provide questionnaire or survey responses and other content, the Company will conduct statistical analysis and provide internal research. If external presentation is necessary, the Company will present it in the form of de-identified statistical data or explanatory text.
To provide you with better services, the Company will place cookies in your browser. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can set the privacy level to high in the relevant function options, and reject the writing of cookies, which may affect some or all the functions of this Service. For more details, refer to the Company’s Cookies Policy.
Management of Personal Data
- The Company will only use your personal data within the scope of this Service and will not sell, exchange, or rent any of your personal data to other groups, individuals, or private enterprises at will. However, the following exceptions apply:
- Express provisions of the law.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom, or property.
- Cooperate with legal investigations by judicial units.
- Cooperate with public authorities or academic research institutions for statistics or academic research based on public interests, and the data has been processed or collected by the provider in a way that cannot identify specific individuals.
- When your behavior in this Service violates the Terms of Service or the Company’s related regulations and may cause harm to other users or third parties, the Company determines that the disclosure of your personal data is necessary to identify, contact, or take legal action.
- In the interest of protecting your rights;
- To protect and improve this Service.
- To ensure that the Company complies with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the right to request the following actions regarding the personal data you provide:
- Inquiry or request for access.
- Request for making copies.
- Request for supplementation or correction.
- Request to stop collecting, processing, or using.
- Request for deletion.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The laws of the Republic of China shall be the governing law for this Policy and the Company’s related regulations.
- In the event of disputes arising from this Policy or the use of this Service, both parties will resolve them in good faith. If litigation is necessary, both parties agree that the Taipei District Court in Taiwan shall have jurisdiction.
If you have any concerns about the content of this Policy, please stop browsing or using this Service first and contact the following information. Please continue browsing or using this Service only after confirming the resolution of your concerns; otherwise, you will be deemed to have agreed to the content of this Policy.
- Service Email：email@example.com
- Service Phone：(+886)2-2775-2800